3-Day Trip to explore the Western Deserts: Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon & Zion Park from Las Vegas
This 3-Day Trip leaving and returning to Las Vegas is ideal for all visitors staying in Vegas that would like to explore all the famous Canyons of Arizona and the Parks of Utah including the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion Park and Lake Powell. Hotel room with taxes, fees and Continental Breakfast included. Escorted by official Tour guides aboard Motor-coaches or Minivan. Great for the Whole Family.
- Departure Point: Lobby of the Luxor Hotel (lower level): Group Tour Desk, North Entrance
- Departure Time: 7:00 a.m.
- Duration: 3 days
- By: Bus or Minivan
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- 3-Day Trip to explore The Canyons with Lake Powell & Zion Park
- 2 Nights in Hotel with all taxes and fees included in the price
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Explore one of the 7 Wonders of the World: Grand Canyon
- Take a cruise on the Lake Powell
- Experience Bryce Canyon during sunset and enjoy panoramic views atop the vista-point
- Visit Zion Park, one of the settlement of the Mormons, and the Virgin River
- Official Tour Guide for the entire trip; aboard Motor-coach or Sprinter
- Tour leaves and return to Las Vegas; perfect activity for those staying in Vegas for a few days
- Great for the whole family
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Tour The Deserts of the West takes you to visit the Grand Canyon National Park and Zion Park: two wonders, along with Powell River, considered one of the most 'beautiful rivers in the United States, with a cruise to see hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area
Day 1: Tuesday or Friday LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON –LAKE POWELL We start the day traveling South East through the desert and the through the Navajo Indian reservation before we come to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado river carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists. After lunch we continue along the canyon East stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts. Overnight Page Area Best Value Inn
Day 2: Wednesday or Saturday LAKE POWELL – BRYCE CANYON After breakfast we depart to the Lake Powell considered one of the most beautiful lakes in America, enjoy a boat cruise on the water and see the hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area. After the cruise we head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing natural sculptures of the world. Our tour will take us to see amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine. Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park. (may change due to changing sunset times).After the visit we head wards the town of Kanab, featured in over 100 cowboy movies. Overnight: Shilo Inn Kanab
Day 3: Thursday or Sunday ZION PARK – LAS VEGAS After breakfast we head into Zion Park. This park got its name from the Mormon’s the settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park, before leaving this amazing area for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas.
Navajo Indian Reservation
Grand Canyon, South Bank
Lake Powell with Lake Cruise
Bryce Canyon & the natural sculptures
Bryce Canyon at sunset
&….. much more!
1st Night: Overnight – Clarion Inn Inn Page
2nd Night: Overnight in Kanab: Days Inn OR Overnight in Cedar City Hotel Comfort Inn
- 3-Day Tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Official Guide
- Hotel Room with tax and fees
- Continental Breakfast
- Admission to included attractions
- Bryce Canyon, Zion Park, Lake Powell & Grand Canyon
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- If the Tour is offered in more than one language, the tour guide will narrate in multiple languages, maximum 2.
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change.
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time and local telephone numbers are included on your Voucher.
- Please print and present your Voucher at Tour Guide, arrive at designated meeting point 20 minutes before scheduled departure time.
You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no refunds will be made.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 5325
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs