2-Day Admission Pass to multiple Walt Disney World Theme Parks in Orlando
Pre-book now your Pass “Park Hopper Ticket” for the admission to all 4 Disney Theme Parks located in Orlando. This Pass is valid for 2 days; to make your stay at Disney World even more magical you can add the admission to the Water Parks!
- Departure Point: Walt Disney World Resort Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Departure Time: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Duration: 1 day
- By: Admission ticket
- Admission to all Disney Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom & Hollywood Studios!
- PASS valid for 2 days
- Restaurants, Shops, Activities, Rides, Disney’s Characters & more!
- A perfect activity for the whole family: children & adults alike
- You can also add the admission to both Water Parks!
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
A 2-Day Pass with option to visit all Walt Disney Theme Park at your leisure, plus you can add the admission to the Water Parks for a complete experience!
Disney World, located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida (Orlando) has been in business since 1971. Today, the complex houses 24 themed resort hotels, four theme parks, two water parks, four golf courses, and numerous additional recreational and entertainment venues.
The first theme park to open its door to the public was “Magic Kingdom” followed by other three parks built between 1980s and 1990s: Disney's Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Walt Disney World averages approximately 52 million visitors a year, and Magic Kingdom is the single most visited theme park in the world. So don’t miss the opportunity to spend few days of fun and entertainment in the most loved theme park ever.
With this Pass “Park Hopper Ticket” you have access to all four theme parks. Whether it’s your first time in Orlando or you are returning for yet another visit pre-book now your ticket and start the adventure!
The Theme Parks are:
Fairy tale dreams come true for children of all ages at the Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become a reality as you explore Adventure-land, Frontier-land, Liberty Square, Fantasyland—open while undergoing the largest expansion in Magic Kingdom history!—Tomorrowland and Main Street, U.S.A areas. Zoom through space, become a swashbuckling pirate and watch fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle.
Explore exciting attractions, enchanting international pavilions, award-winning fireworks and seasonal special events. Celebrating the human spirit, Epcot has 2 distinct realms: Future World, which features technological innovations, and World Showcase, which shares with Guests the culture and cuisine of 11 countries: Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, the United States, Japan, Morocco, France, United Kingdom and Canada.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
Movie magic comes to life at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, awash in the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age. Step into the action with attractions based on blockbuster movies and top TV shows, and delight in exciting entertainment that puts you center stage. With the vibrancy of a bustling movie set, this park features 8 sections: Hollywood Boulevard, Echo Lake, Sunset Boulevard, Streets of America, Commissary Lane, Pixar Place, Mickey Avenue and Animation Courtyard areas.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Encounter exotic animals and exciting adventures at Disney’s Animal Kingdom park, one of the largest animal theme parks in the world. Home to more than 1,700 animals across 250 species, the park reflects Walt Disney’s dedication to conservation and is committed to animal care, education and research. Explore 6 enthralling lands: Oasis, Discovery Island, Africa, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia and DinoLand, U.S.A. areas.
The Water Parks are:
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon:
Escape to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park for a storm of fun in the sun! Snorkel with sharks, stingrays and tropical fish in the coral reef. Plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on the sandy beach and glide down the lazy river on a relaxing raft ride. After an epic typhoon hurled surfboards into palm trees and tossed boats like toys, the storm-soaked Mount Mayday became a topsy-turvy oasis of water-filled adventure!
Disney’s Blizzard Beach:
Discover frosty fun for the whole family at Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park, a one-time ski resort that has melted into a watery wonderland. Zip down the slushy slopes of Mount Gushmore on one of the world’s tallest and fastest waterslides. Float down the tranquil river and sunbathe on the white-sand beach. Children under 48 inches tall can even splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
Open 365 days a year
Magic Kingdom® Park: 9:00 am – 10:00 pm *
Epcot® Park: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm *
Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm *
Disney's Hollywood Studios®: 9:00 am – 7:30 pm *
Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park®: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm * (closed 10/26 – 1/3)
Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park®: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm *
* Schedules are approximate. Please check current schedule directly with each attraction. Schedule changes according to seasons.
Type of Ticket & Options:
Theme Parks are: MAGIC KINGDOM, EPCOT, ANIMAL KINGDOM, and HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS.
The Magic Your Way Base Ticket allows admission to one Theme Park for each day of the ticket.
The Park Hopper Option allows admission to one or more of the theme Park for each day of the ticket.
The Water Park Fun & More Option gives also admission to TYPHOON LAGOON, BLIZZARD BEACH and other attractions at the Walt Disney World Resort, such as Disney-Quest Indoor Interactive Theme Park and Disney’s Wide World of Sports Complex.
* Tickets expire 14 days after the date of first use of the ticket.
* Parking is not included in the admission ticket.
- Admission Ticket
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Operating hours of the attraction are subject to change without notice; make sure to check the operating hours directly with the attraction once you reach your destination
- All WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT tickets must be picked up at the WILL CALL window with the ORIGINAL VOUCHER and a VALID PHOTO ID
- All tickets and options are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Tickets expire 14 days after the first date of use of the ticket
- Parking is not included in the admission ticket
- Certain age restrictions may apply for access to certain facilities
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
- All WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT tickets must be picked up at the “WILL CALL” ticket booth with the ORIGINAL VOUCHER sent by our booking department, as a confirmation, and a VALID PHOTO ID.
- Note that 100% penalty will be charged in case of incorrect name.The name on the ID must match exactly the name on the reservation and thus the name on the Voucher. Only the person clearly stated on the Voucher can retrieve the tickets.
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 7676
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs