20-minute Helicopter Tour - A Taste of San Francisco
The 20-minute Helicopter Tour of San Francisco is a great way to enjoy some amazing panoramic views flying over the city by the bay. You will see top landmarks from the sky. Bring your camera along for perfect pictures!
- Departure Point: Pier 39, Fairmont Hotel, Hilton Hotel Union Square *
- Departure Time: 10:00 am / 12:00 pm / 3:30 pm *
- Duration: 1 hour
- By: Helicopter
- Live guide: English
- Helicopter Ride above San Francisco (20-minute)
- Helicopters are flown by Bell-trained & FAA-licensed pilots
- Bell Jet Helicopter seating up to 4 or 6 passengers
- Panoramic views of the top landmarks and important sights like: Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge, and Fisherman’s Wharf and the Bay including Marin County
- Background music during the flight and the pilot will point out all major landmarks
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The 20-minute Helicopter Ride is a great way to sightsee the city of San Francisco from up in the air while you are comfortably seated aboard the Bell Jet Helicopter flown by the FAA-certified pilot. During the flight you can sit back and relax enjoying some background music that accompanies your flight and listening to your pilot pointing out important landmarks and famous sights.
During the flight you will experience great views of the city Skyline, including famous Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf Alcatraz Island, Telegraph Hill and more. Just hop aboard your helicopter, sit back and relax while enjoying some musical background that accompanies your flight, along with spontaneous narration by your FAA-certified pilot.
A great way to discover the city of San Francisco!
Pick up locations are:
- Pier 39 (At the taxi stand in front of Hard Rock Cafe) – for Fisherman’s Wharf Area
- Fairmont Hotel (Front entrance on Mason Street) – for Nob Hill and the Financial District
- Hilton Union Square (On Mason Street between O’Farrell and Ellis) – for Union Square and South of Market
- Tour ends at pick-up location. Complimentary transfer back is provided
Sample Departure Time: *
- 10:00 am pickup (actual flight time 10:30 am)
- 12:30 pm pickup (actual flight time 1:00 pm)
- 3:00 pm pickup (actual flight time 3:30 pm)
- * All departure times may change without prior notice. Departure time will be reconfirmed after booking!
- Helicopter Tour, 15-20 minutes
- Pick-up in city-center * (only selected locations; must be re-confirmed)
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Minimum of 2 passengers is required to book this tour
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
Restrictions / Policies:
- All passengers must present a valid photo ID upon boarding the aircraft
- You must provide weight and height of each participant. The weight restriction is 300lbs (136 kg)
- All passengers must be able to properly use standard aircraft safety belts
- * Pickup is provided from Pier 39, the Fairmont Hotel or the Hilton Hotel on Mason. You must specify your preferred pickup location (must be re-confirmed after booking)
- Recommended: Comfortable shoes and an extra layer of warm clothing
- All items carried on-board are subject to search. Large bags and backpacks are discouraged
- The Tour runs weather permitting. If seasonal fog obscures the view, tour route may be altered
- Complimentary shuttle to return to PIER 39, the Fairmont hotel or the Hilton San Francisco after the tour
Please Note this Tour is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!) for all cancellation received within 7 days, or less, of the scheduled tour. We do not issue refunds for unused portions of a tour or unused admissions.
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 2166
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs