California Sunset Cruise with Live Music
A relaxing 2-hour Sunset Cruise in the Bay of San Francisco to discover top landmarks and important sight of San Francisco while enjoying live guitar music, amazing panoramic views and sipping refreshing cocktails.
- Departure Point: Pier 43 ½ , between Taylor Street and Embarcadero, at the Fisherman’s Wharf
- Departure Time: 5:30 pm (Winter) / 6:00 pm (Spring &Fall) / 7:00 pm (Summer) *
- Duration: 2 hours
- By: Boat
- Live guide: English
- 2-hour Sunset Cruise in the Bay of San Francisco
- Incredible panoramic views at sunset: see top landmarks while the sun sets behind them!
- Live guitar music during the cruise to relax while enjoying the sights
- Buffet with sandwiches, appetizers, salads, fruit and desserts
- Advance booking is recommended because it sells out fast!
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Sunset Bay Cruise is a perfect way to navigate the bay while relaxing aboard this historic vessel listening to live guitar music and drinking local wines & beers. Leaving from the Fisherman’s Wharf, you head towards Alcatraz Island to snap some pictures of the most infamous penitentiary ever existed, around Angel Island National Park to admire the wildlife of the bay area, along Marin Headlands and Sausalito, under the impressive Golden Gate Bridge to return to the Fisherman’s Wharf.
During the entire cruise you will admire many important landmarks including the historical waterfront, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and more! The cruise features live guitar music and a tasty buffet of appetizers, salads, sandwiches, fruit and desserts. There is also a full bar available for drinks and snacks. Just grab a drink, sit down and relax while enjoying the best panoramic views possible. This is a great way to conclude your day visiting San Francisco. With your ticket you also get 1 drink included in the price! (Wine, beer & soda)
- WINTER 2014/15 (November 2 - 27 March, 2015): Thu - Mon at 5:30 pm
- SPRING (March 28 - May 17, 2015): daily at 6:00 pm
- SUMMER (May 18 - September 7, 2015): daily at 7:00 pm (not departing July 4)
- FALL (September 8 - November 1, 2015): daily at 6:00 pm
- WINTER 2015/16 (November 1 - 25 March, 2016): Thu - Mon at 5:30 pm
- * All departure schedules may change without prior notice
- In the Winter the Sunset Cruise is replaced by the Twilight Cruise (2-hour). Please note that the Twilight Cruise features a different itinerary.
- Sunset Bay Cruise, 2-hour
- Live-Music / commentary by the Captain
- 1 drink: beer, wine, soda
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Bring your Voucher at the Pier 43 ½ ticket booth at least 30 minutes before departure time for check-in
- Bring a valid photo ID
- The local operator reserves the right to alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 1959
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs