The Golden Gate Bay Sightseeing Cruise
Enjoy this 1-hour Sightseeing Bay Cruise by the Golden Gate Bridge for great panoramic views of San Francisco. The boat leaves from the Fisherman’s Wharf, circle around the Alcatraz Island and head towards the Golden Gate Bridge. A great way to get an overview of the Bay of San Francisco.
- Departure Point: Pier 43 ½ , between Taylor Street and Embarcadero, at the Fisherman’s Wharf
- Departure Time: Every 30-45 min from 10:00am to 3:00 pm / 6:00pm *
- Duration: 1 hour
- By: Boat
- Live guide: English
- Audio/Headphones: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Hebrew, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- 1-hour Sightseeing Cruise in the Bay of San Francisco
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Bay, Skyline, Alcatraz Island, Treasure Island & more!
- Full bar on board for snacks and drinks (to purchase)
- Audio-guide with Commentary in more than 16 languages
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
There is no better way to explore the Bay of San Francisco than with the Sightseeing Bay Cruise; this 1-hour cruise will give a comprehensive overview of the area and some great panoramic views. Leaving from the famous Fisherman’s Wharf you will head towards the Golden Gate Bridge, cruising along Fort Mason, you will sail under one of the most famous suspension bridges in the world to admire up closely its architecture, you will see the wildlife of Marin Headlands and the charming town of Sausalito and Angel Island State Park heading towards Alcatraz Island.
These historic vessels have been cruising the bay since 1939! Multiple departures are available throughout the day. If you are visiting San Francisco don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing bay cruise. The vessel features both indoor and outdoor decks, full bar for drinks and snacks (to purchase), narration by official tour guides with pre-recorded commentary is available in more than 16 languages!
Golden Gate Bridge
Angel Island State Park
- Daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., every 30 to 60 minutes according to season
- * All departure schedules may change without prior notice
- Bay Cruise, 1 hour
- Pre-recorded narration in 16 languages
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Several departures throughout the day
- Bring your Voucher at the Pier 43 ½ ticket booth at least 30 minutes before preferred departure time for check-in
- Bring a valid photo ID
- Note that cruises sailing between 1:10pm and 3:45pm are the busiest in summer. Expect longer waiting time. Alternatively, we recommend use of morning and late afternoon sailings
- The local operator reserves the right to alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)Activity ID: 1941
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs