Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour All Loop Packages - City Loop, Sausalito Loop & Night Tour
The Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour All Loop Packages to explore the City of San Francisco, Sausalito, Muir Woods and a 2-hour escorted Night Tour. This is a great city package valid 1 or 2 days that allows you to explore San Francisco and the Bay area at your leisure.
- Departure Point: Bring voucher to any of the scheduled stops and present to guide
- Departure Time: Every 15-30 min from 8:30am to 5:00pm *
- Duration: 1 day
- By: Double-Decker Bus
- Live guide: English
- Audio/Headphones: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese
- The Hop-On-Hop-Off All Loops Package
- Pass valid 1 or 2 days, it includes 3 loops: City Loop, Muir Woods & Sausalito Loop and Night Loop
- Discover San Francisco and the bay area at your leisure
- Live commentary in English and audio-guide with pre-recorded narration in foreign languages
- Great panoramic views and see the historical sites
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour All Loop Package is a great City-Package to explore San Francisco and the Bay Area at your leisure. With this 1-day or 2-day Pass you will receive 3 tours at a reduced price! Discover San Francisco, Muir Woods, and Sausalito, and re-see everything at night.
How does it work?This City-Package includes 3 Loops:
You can Hop-On and Hop-Off the Double-Deck Bus at every stop along the Loop (itinerary) - Buses run every 15 to 30 minutes, you can visit all major attractions at your own pace and then board the next bus. The Pass is valid either 24 or 48 hours from the first time of use. Bring your Voucher to any of the 13 Stops and the Guide will exchange it for you with either the 1-day or the 2-day Ticket.
- City Loop
- Muir Woods and Sausalito
- Night Tour (not Hop-On-Hop-Off)
San Francisco City Loop:
This is the perfect loop to do some sightseeing in San Francisco: discover top landmarks, learn the history of this amazing city thanks to the live narration from the official tour guide, and simply sit back, relax and enjoy the bird’s eye view from the top floor of the double-decker bus.
Muir Woods & Sausalito Loop:
This is a perfect “shuttle” from the Golden Gate Bridge, south side, to Sausalito and Muir Woods. You will cross the bridge and head to the other side of the bay where you can explore the charming Sausalito and the Muir Woods National Monument on your own. With this tour you will get great panoramic views of the bay and the chance to discover the giant Redwoods, Sequoia-trees.
A 2-hour escorted Tour aboard the Double-Decker Buses, to discover the city of San Francisco at night. Great views of the Skyline lit up by thousand of lights from 2 lookout points: Golden Gate Bridge Vista Point and Treasure Island. The Tour also takes you to the heart of San Francisco, including Chinatown, Union Square and downtown.
- City Loop:
- Nov 1-Nov 23: every 20 minutes; 9:00-4:00pm from Union Square
- Nov 24-December 31: every 15 minutes; 08:30am-5:00pm Union Square
- January-April 14: every 20 minutes; 9:00-4:00pm from Union Square
- 15th April-Oct 31: every 15 minutes; 08:30am-5:00pm from Union Square
- Sausalito Loop:
- 10 am to 1 pm, departure every hour from Golden Gate Bridge south vista. Clean up run runs from Sausalito from 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Night Loop:
- 6:30pm and 7:00pm from Union Square
- * Schedule and itinerary may change without prior notice
- 24-hour Pass for Hop-On-Hop-Off: All Loops
- 48-hour Pass for Hop-On-Hop-Off: All Loops
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
* Notes on Schedules:
- Frequent departures throughout the day
- Most buses run from 08:30am to 5:00pm, every 15 to 30 minutes
- Each Itinerary operates on a different schedule. Please refer to each Tour / Loop for individual schedules
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change without prior notice
- Buses do not run on Thanksgiving and December 25
Policies / Restrictions:
- Bring voucher to any of the scheduled stops and present to guide. Appropriate 1 day or 2 day pass will be issued by the guide.
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions.
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 1936
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs