San Francisco CityPASS: Ticket-Booklet for discounted admissions to the best Museums & Attractions - Save 45%
With the San Francisco CityPASS you can visit the 4 best attractions for one reduced price - it’s an amazing saving plan that will let you discover the most important Museums and Attractions at a reduced rate. Save more than 47%!
- Departure Point: At any one of the listed attractions
- Departure Time: Flexible
- Duration: 9 days
- By: by foot
- Visit 4 top Attractions for one reduced price
- Fast access in most Attractions (skip the box office line)
- Save more than 45% on individual tickets
- You may visit: California Academy of Sciences, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art , The Exploratorium, Aquarium of the Bay, San Francisco Bay Cruise and 3-day unlimited Pass for cable cars and Muni public transport
- Additional savings on shopping & other venues with CityPASS
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
Buy now your San Francisco City-PASS to get fast access to the top-4 attractions in the bay area. City-PASS is a fantastic City-Card to have with you when visiting a new city, you will end up saving more than 45% on admission tickets purchased separately. Most attractions will offer you priority-entry (skip-the-ticket-line option) so you won’t waste precious time. Get your City-PASS now & discover San Francisco at your leisure!
Skip Ticket Lines & Take your Time:
Don’t waste time at the Ticketing Line, Buy Now the San Francisco CItyPASS and you will have access to top Attractions and Museums in the city by the bay. CityPASS is valid for 9 consecutive days from the first day of use. You may exchange your Voucher at any of the listed Attractions and you can start using your CityPASS right away!
Attractions / Museums Included:
- Muni & Cable Car 3-Day Passport
- California Academy of Sciences
- Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise Adventure (One-hour Bay Cruise Adventure)
- Aquarium of the Bay (General admission)
- option Ticket: Exploratorium (General admission) OR San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA
Muni & Cable Car 3-Day Passport: Show your CityPASS booklet to enjoy unlimited transportation on all Muni trolleys, buses and historic cable cars for 3 consecutive days, beginning day of first CityPASS use.
California Academy of Sciences: General admission to all exhibits including the aquarium, rainforest, planetarium, natural history museum, and living roof.
Blue & Gold Fleet Bay Cruise: one-hour narrated Bay Cruise Adventure that tours you under the majestic Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz Island, and past Angel Island, offering sensational skyline views
Aquarium of the Bay: General admission to the only aquarium dedicated to the animals native to the San Francisco Bay. Includes underwater glass tunnels and touch pools.
Exploratorium: General admission to join this museum’s ongoing exploration of science, art, and human perception. Please note: In the event that demand exceeds capacity, admittance is not guaranteed.
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art — SFMOMA : General admission
Please remember to not remove any of the tickets from the original CityPASS® Booklet because doing so will invalidate that ticket and you will no longer be able to visit that attraction. Tickets can be removed from the original CityPASS® Booklet only by staff members at each attraction entrance. Any single / loose / torn Ticket will not be accepted.
- City-PASS valid for 9 consecutive days
- Access to listed Attractions
What’s Not Included:
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- To retrieve your original CityPASS ticket booklet, you must exchange your voucher at any one of the listed attractions.
- Simply present your CityPASS booklet at each attraction’s entrance
- Most attractions included in the City-PASS have different age requirements for free entry for kids. It is your choice whether to purchase a Youth City-PASS for children, age 5 and younger; alternatively you can verify age restrictions for free entry at each individual attraction you visit and pay admission upon entry, only if required.
- Please note that to verify the child age limits for free entry, you will have to make the ticket line.
- You may purchase a Child Pass for children under 5 years of age, however this may not be cost effective.
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change without notice; make sure to check the operating hours of each attraction
- Complete details are included on your Voucher
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)Activity ID: 3411
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs