The Night Tour on Double-Decker Bus with stop at Lincoln Memorial
Enjoy this Night Tour with Live Guide aboard the Double-Decker Bus with a scheduled stop at the famous Lincoln Memorial. With this Tour, you will admire all major Monuments and Landmarks of Washington DC at the best time of the day: dusk! Nothing is more majestic than the Memorials illuminated at nighttime.
- Departure Point: Exchange your Voucher at the Visitor Center in Union Station (2 West / 40 Massachusetts Avenue, NE Washington, DC 20002)
- Departure Time: 7:00 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- By: Double-Decker Bus
- Live guide: English
- 3-hour Narrated Tour
- Double-decker Bus
- Live Narration by Official Tour Guide
- Stop at MLK Memorial, Lincoln Memorial and Vietnam Memorial
- Cross to Arlington & views of the Iwo Jima Memorial
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Night Tour on-board the Double-Decker Bus is a great way to visit Washington DC in the evening. The Tour leaves from Union Square at 7 pm. Do not forget to bring your camera along because you will not have a better opportunity to snap memorable pictures. Along the way, you stop by Capitol Hill and National Mall to take pictures while the sun sets listening to the interesting narration by the Tour Guide. You will stop at MLK Memorial, where you will walk through it learning more about the incredible man known for his strenuous fight for social equality. You then cross the Potomac River to reach Arlington Cemetery and the impressive Iwo Jima Memorial and for last, you will stop by the Lincoln Memorial and the Vietnam War Memorial where you can enjoy 10 / 15 minutes of free time to walk around these incredible sites.
Sights you will enjoy:
Iwo Jima Memorial
The White House
Vietnam Veterans Memorial
Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
and much more...!
Exchange your voucher at the Visitor Center located at Union Station (Train Terminal) before boarding the bus.
- The Night Tour (not hop-on-hop-off) with Live Commentary in English
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
* Notes on Schedules:
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to change any Itinerary without prior notice.
Good to know:
- You must exchange your Voucher at departure point before boarding the bus
- The Night Tour is performed on Double-Decker Buses but it is not an Hop-on Hop-off tour. This Tour can only be done once
- Please note that all venues included in the tour description, including, but not limited to, restaurants, attractions, landmarks, monuments and museums are subject to change without prior notice.
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
All Ticket sales are final. No refunds or returns. This Service is subject to a 100 % cancellation fee (not refundable!)
Supplier & Local Operator Guarantee
“When purchasing your vacation activities don’t take a guess!”
Our team of experts carefully select all local operators we collaborate with to ensure that our clients get the best possible service. All products we advertised in our website are offered by reliable suppliers that have been in business for several years and that are recognized to be leaders of excellence in the travel industry. In your travel documents, you will find complete information on the local operator, including contact numbers in case of an emergency. If you need additional help our customer service will be happy to further assist you in getting in contact with the local operator, and in case of any issues with your reservation we will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth resolution so you can go back to enjoy your vacation!Activity ID: 2678
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs