How to Enter the United States

What is the Visa Waiver Program

Categories: Good to Know - General Info
ESTA: For business or leisure for a stay that does not exceed 90 days.
Cost: $14 per person

Documents needed to go to the United States

How to Enter the United States: here you can find information on how to request the official Visa Waiver (ESTA) to enter the United States for business or leisure for a stay that does not exceed 90 days.

For foreign citizens of these countries: VISA WAIVER PROGRAM COUNTRIES in possession of a valid passport you will need to, first, make sure you have your passport in order (i.e.: electronic microchip, readable, digital photos, passport issued before or after ...), you should check the official website of your home-country's authorities to find the requirements.

Those holding the appropriate passport can use the Visa Waiver Program to enter the US without an actual Visa. The Visa-Waiver system allows you to travel without a visa in the US for up to 90 days.

What is the Visa Waiver Program - ESTA

ESTA scams: how to avoid them!

We receive many questions on how to apply for and obtain the ESTA, but unfortunately often is already too late when we answer because many have already ventured into the wrong web-sites and have already made unnecessary payments.

How much the ESTA cost ?

The Visa Waiver Program is the system that allows you to travel without a visa; you simply go online on the official website of the US Government to apply for the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization).

ou will enter all the requested information in an easy Form (i.e. first and last name, DOB, passport number etc.). At the end of the application to submit your request, the system asks you for a payment by credit card of $14 per person. That's it.

You will receive your ESTA results almost instantly, or might take up to 24/48 hours depending on the system, and if your ESTA should be denied, you would only pay $4 and $10 would be refunded to your credit-card.

Important: Do not use any other web-site other than the Official Government one for the ESTA application

For further information do not hesitate to contact us:


Traveling in the US? See our exclusive tours & offers

See our Tours