LAS VEGAS AND THE WESTERN DESERTS: 4-DAY FROM LOS ANGELES
Ideal 4-Day Trip to explore “The West” with the fabulous Las Vegas and one of the “7 Wonders of the World”: the Grand Canyons. You will visit the Bryce Canyon, Lake Powell and majestic Zion Park! If you are staying in Los Angeles, you should take 4 days to explore these amazing places. All inclusive rates, with Hotel room & Continental Breakfast.
- Departure Point: Corner of Fairfax Avenue and West 3rd Street (In front of Starbucks Coffee Shop at the Farmers Market) -OR- 4 Points Sheraton Hotel, Culver City (In the lobby)
- Departure Time: 6:30 a.m. / 7:00 a.m.
- Duration: 4 days
- By: Bus or Minivan
- Live guide: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Portuguese
- Drive across the Death Valley
- Visit Las Vegas and the famous “Strip” with the world acclaimed Resort-Casinos like Bellagio, Caesar's Palace, Treasure Island, the Venetian & much more!
- Free time in the evening / night to enjoy and explore Las Vegas at your leisure
- Explore the majestic Grand Canyon and the Colorado River
- Take a cruise on the Lake Powell
- Experience Bryce Canyon during sunset and enjoy panoramic views atop the vista-point
- Visit Zion Park, first settlement of the Mormons, and the Virgin River
- 3 nights in Hotel with all taxes and fees included in the price; + Continental Breakfast
- Official Tour Guide for the entire trip; aboard Motor-coach or Sprinter
Availability - Pick a DateAvailableNot availableSelected
The Tour Las Vegas and the Western Deserts will take you to visit the Wonders of the United States: the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Death Valley, Bryce Canyon and Zion Park. But you will also have fun in Las Vegas!.
Day 1: Thursday LOS ANGELES – LAS VEGAS Today’s route is east through the desert and Death Valley area to arrive at the gambling capital of the world: Las Vegas. We stop for lunch at the outlet mall at the Nevada State Line, which is filled with all the famous brand names like, Levi’s, Nike, Reebok, Timberland and more. In the evening we take a tour of the strip to see some of the truly amazing hotels and fantasies that are built in the middle of the desert. Caesar’s Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Treasure Island and more. Finish off the evening at one of the many shows or try your hand at one of the many casinos’, who knows maybe lady luck will be smiling on you tonight. Overnight: Linq Hotel
Day 2: Friday LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON –LAKE POWELL We start the day traveling South East through the desert and the through the Navajo Indian reservation before we come to the South Bank of “One of the 7 wonders of the world” the Grand Canyon. Tour along the south bank and learn how throughout the years the Colorado river carved its way down to the sea and created the wonderland for geologists. After lunch we continue along the canyon East stopping at some of the many Indian market places to browse the handmade arts and crafts before we arrive to our hotel. Overnight – Clarion Inn Page
Day 3: Saturday LAKE POWELL – BRYCE CANYON After breakfast we depart to the Lake Powell considered one of the most beautiful lakes in America, enjoy a boat cruise on the water and see the hundreds of private coves and the famous salt pillars and famous sand arches unique to the area. After the cruise we head west to Bryce Canyon home to the most amazing natural sculptures of the world. Our tour will take us to see amazing rock and sand sculptures honed to perfection over thousands of years of rain wind and sunshine. Experience the unique changing of the colors during the sunset from one of the vista points in the park. (may change due to changing sunset times) After the visit we head towards the town of Kanab, featured in over 100 cowboy movies. Overnight: Days Kanab
Day 4: Sunday ZION PARK – LAS VEGAS – LOS ANGELES After breakfast we head into Zion Park. This park got its name from the Mormon’s the settled in the area. They gave it this name after claiming that visiting the park is like a religious experience, the majesty of the mountains and silence of the wilderness make you feel like you have been transported to another place. Tour the park and enjoy a short walking trail along the Virgin River that runs through the park, before leaving this amazing area on our way back to Los Angeles where we arrive in the late evening
Las Vegas Strip
Caesar’s Palace, Mirage, Luxor, Paris, Mandalay Bay, New York New York, Treasure Island and more.
Navajo Indian Reservation
Grand Canyon, South Bank
Lake Powell with boat cruise
Bryce Canyon with its natural sculptures
Sunset views from one of the vista points in the park
Town of Kanab or Cedar City
The Virgin River
&….. much more!
1st Night: Overnight in Las Vegas, Linq Hotel*
2nd Night: Overnight – Clarion Inn Page*
3rd Night: Overnight in Kanab: Days Kanab*
- 4-Day Tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus or minivan
- Official Guide
- Hotel Room with tax and fees
- Continental Breakfast
- Sightseeing in: Las Vegas
- Admission to included attractions
- Bryce Canyon, Zion Park, Lake Powell & Grand Canyon
What’s Not Included:
- Additional Gratuities (optional)
- Food & Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything else not specifically outlined in the "What’s Included"
Good to know:
- Please note that all venues included in the tour description, including, but not limited to, restaurants, attractions, landmarks, monuments and museums are subject to change without prior notice.
- If the Tour is offered in more than one language, the tour guide will narrate in multiple languages, maximum 2.
- Please note that all departure schedules and locations may change without prior notice.
- Complete details, including the confirmed departure point and time, are included on your Voucher
You can cancel free of charge until 3 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no refunds will be made.Activity ID: 5286
- Booking in 1-2-3 easy Steps!
- All-Inclusive Prices
- No extra fees or hidden costs