You will see amazing rock formations, vibrant colors, sand-dunes sculptures, petroglyphs, the famous rock engravings, and more. Drive by the Rainbow Vista, Atlatl Rock, and Fire Canyon
and sightsee these amazing areas, you will also experience the magnificent backdrop of the Mojave Desert and learn some interesting facts about Native American cultures
. Make sure to wear comfortable shoes and a hat, and don’t forget to bring sunscreen & your camera!
What’s A Tour Trekker?
It’s completely reinvented Jeep, a 4WD, to guarantee top comfort to all passengers while still maintaining its off-road-vehicle look and performance! The Tour Trekker allows you to enjoy a “small group experience” (up to 10 passengers per vehicle) while traveling long distances in total comfort.
Each Trekker is equipped with reclining leather captain seats, DVD player & 15-inch screen, large tinted windows for amazing viewing, foam insulated walls for a quiet ride, and enhanced climate control. Luxurious yet rugged, the Tour Trekker is one of a kind for the ultimate dirt-road experience! Itinerary Highlights:
Schedule / Itinerary: *
* Foreign language tours are based on availability and are not guaranteed.
- 8 am / 9 am Pick-up in Hotel * (if confirmed)
- Guided Tour (6 hours)
- Valley of Fire
- * Note that all Taxes, Fees, Fuel Surcharge are included
- * All schedule / itinerary may change without prior notice
- * Departure time and location must be reconfirmed 24-hr before by calling local operator
The tour is guaranteed in English.